cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest version. Youtube is lagging after last update

0x111BA6FA
Making moves

Subj. The hardest lags ever. Shorts may switch 30+secs. New videos open slow also.

8 REPLIES 8

Amnor
Making moves

Same Here, good computer with Ryzen 7 2700x CPU and 32 GB of RAM. After las update, youtube is very laggy

Lari
Making moves

Very slow. Changing to other windows besides Firefox or changing tabs causes the youtube tab to go blank and render again after a very long time. Video controls start lagging and once my laptop even crashed during a video. Had to hard restart the whole thing. I do have quite a few privacy addons but I have those same onces on Edge browser and it doesn't seem to do this.

Lari
Making moves

I should mention that this does not really happen on my desktop computer. Only the laptop. It's a Vivobook with an integrated GPU so that might be the problem. The thing is: this really does not happen with Edge.

0x111BA6FA
Making moves

on new versions all is ok.

nope is not ...i still have ministutters on youtube 4k

idk what exact ministutters is, but check cpu/gpu loading in performance monitor. also some another processes like default windows antivirus may affect. ministutters is not the problem i was originally posted about.

and if i said that there are no problems - there are no problems for me. dont tell me im wrong cause im not. dont argue with me. create ur own thread and post ur problems there.

robig1
Making moves

Same issue here with Macbook Air M1. Started suddenly after update to 124.0.1 (still the same with 124.0.2)