cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JavaScript stopped working Mid July 2023

SupaBees
Making moves

About a week ago, my JavaScript in Firefox stopped working. I've checked that JavaScript is enabled (it was) and it's still now working after clearing the cache and a  page refresh. The script works in Chrome.

3 REPLIES 3

jscher2000
Leader

Is this a global problem on all sites? Some add-ons may block JavaScript, and some sites may accuse you of having JavaScript disabled if their ad and tracking scripts don't load.

I suggest posting this problem on the Mozilla Support site. They have a team of support volunteers to troubleshoot malfunctions with your currently installed version of Firefox, while this site is focused on idea submissions for future versions of Firefox (looking ahead anywhere from 8 weeks to many months). Here's a link to the new question form (for Windows/Mac/Linux): https://mzl.la/3y1vQUQ

Reyger
Making moves

Same to me. JS function 'Context.map.fitbounds' used bij Geojson.io gives a error.

RJartist
Making moves

I am about ready to abandon Firefox. I used to work on my work site. I cannot get my pay stub or anything else that runs Javascript on my work sites. I do not get an error message. It just stops working without warning. I have used Firefox for more than 15 years but if I cannot get to what I need. I will not be able to use it going forward. I has blocked other site. I gave up trying to figure it out. I am using Edge when I Firefox will not access the information I need. I an fed up.