cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS mobile app keeps logging me out

Spyderling
Making moves

Hi, I recently switched to firefox both on my computer and phone. But i noticed that the ios app keeps logging me out of every website when i close the app. My previous browser didnt do this and it is a lot more annoying than i thought it would be. I already went into the data management settings and turned off clear cookies and clear cache. Thats all i could find online but it hasnt worked. I deleted and reinstalled the app and it seemed to work for a day. I could close the app and would still be logged in to websites when i reopened it. But it has stopped working again. Does anyone know how to fix it?

1 REPLY 1

WilliamJack1
Making moves

Hello,

I understand the frustration you're experiencing with Firefox on iOS repeatedly logging you out of websites despite trying various troubleshooting steps.

Firstly, ensure that you have the latest version of Firefox installed on your iOS device, as updates often include bug fixes that may address such issues.

Next, try these additional steps:

• Reset Firefox Settings: Go to Settings > Firefox > Reset Firefox. This will reset your browser settings to default without affecting your bookmarks or browsing history.
  • Check Privacy and Security Settings: In Firefox settings, under Privacy and Security, ensure that "Always Private Browsing" is turned off. Private Browsing can sometimes interfere with persistent logins.
  • Enable Cookies: While you mentioned disabling clearing cookies, ensure that you have enabled cookies for all websites. Go to Settings > Firefox > Data Management > Cookies, and select "Allow from websites I visit" or "Always."
  • Clear Website Data: In Firefox settings, under Data Management, try clearing website data specifically for the sites where you're experiencing login issues. This can sometimes resolve persistent login problems.
  • Contact Firefox Support: If the issue persists after trying these steps, consider reaching out to Firefox support directly. They may have additional insights or specific solutions for your iOS device. Moreover, I'm confident that by exploring resources like https://fcmobilemodapk.com, you'll discover valuable insights or solutions that can enhance your experience with Firefox on iOS. Stay optimistic, and you'll likely find a resolution soon!

I hope one of these steps resolves your login issue and improves your browsing experience on Firefox for iOS. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

William Jack