cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

İçerik Bağlam menüsü / Content Context Menu

adnanguney
Making moves

Yandex tarayıcı da bulunan İçerik bağlam menüsü gibi Tarayıcıya İ"çerik Bağlam menüsü" Firefox tarayıcıya Geliştiricileriniz tarafından eklenebilir. Neden Firefox tarayıcı da olmasın. Web Masterlar için içerik menüsü Kopyala, yapıştır, Taşı, Ara gibi, seçilen metinin üzerinde çıkan bir satır butonda kullanıcının seçeceği:

Kopyala  Yapıştır  Ara   Seçeneklerinden oluşmakta. İlgili görüntü eklenecektir. Ayrıca;

Firefox tarayıcıya yeni başladım ve sevmeye başladım. Ancak

1. Dil çeviri yerleşik olmalı,

2. Resim üzerindeki yabancı dil metnini " Resmi çevir ile çevirebilmeli,

3. Web siteleri için resim eklenmek istendiğinde resim pixel ölçekleme penceresi olabilmeli.

4. Tarayıcıda bağlantıları yeni sekmede açabilen bir seçenek olabilmeli.

Umarım bu fikirler yararlı olur ve Firefox tarayıcıya eklenir.Teşekkür ediyorum...

Browser "Content Context Menu", such as the Content context menu in the Yandex browser, can be added to the Firefox browser by your Developers. Why not Firefox browser as well? The context menu for Web Masters consists of Options such as Copy, Paste, Move, Search, which the user can select from a row of buttons appearing above the selected text: Copy Paste Search. The relevant image will be added. Moreover; I just started using the Firefox browser and I'm starting to like it. However,

1. Language translation should be built-in,

2. It should be possible to translate the foreign language text on the image with "Translate image",

3. There should be an image pixel scaling window when adding images to websites.

4. There should be an option in the browser that can open links in a new tab.

I hope these ideas are useful. and is added to the Firefox browser. Thank you...

0 REPLIES 0