cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about speeding up Ideas and Discussions approval?

Krazy
Making moves

posted an idea (to be more specific: Brings AI and Deep Learning to Firefox to make it a faster, more efficient and more stable) on 09-25-2023 and has not yet been approved, some others posted later have already been approved.

There are also these two ideas mine (Opera-like Secure DNS for safer, more private browsing and Use A.I. (artificial intelligence) to make Firefox faster and more efficient <-- delete that last one if possible) that their respective changes have not yet been approved.

And my comment in this post also was not approved yet: Energy - a battery saving version

It appears there is another moderator approving my latest posts.

Can someone help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HMK
Making moves

You can send anyone a pvt message by opening their profile and clicking on [Send a message]

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

HMK
Making moves

This would be nice.  I emailed messaged @Jon directly, at which point he approved one of mine.  The problem is that it sorted based on the date I created it, rather than the date it was approved, so it already was pushed down to page 2 or 3 where no one will see it as a new post.

Krazy
Making moves

"...so it already was pushed down to page 2 or 3 where no one will see it as a new post."

That's not cool 😕 I will have to repost my ideas (those that are with pending approval status), mentioning Jon in them so they can be approved as quickly as possible.

Does Jon have his own email address?

HMK
Making moves

You can send anyone a pvt message by opening their profile and clicking on [Send a message]