Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (3/8-3/15)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (3/8-3/15). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 59 replies
  • 16 kudos

criticism concerning the handling of my first and only bug

Hi all and especially the officials,as shown in the community's vision, a constructive feedback is allowed.In my main, a criticism is a constructive feedback. I come to the point.It concerns the handling of my first and only bug report in Bugzilla [1...

improove startpage properties

add new startpage option: add bookmark menu structure to startpageä edit link option of existing startpage:  prevent free space wasting 50% of smartphone homescreen by add permission to 4x4 icons instead 2x4 at actual state btw: think more like user ...

Firefox Color white border issue

I had a weird issue where a white border appeared when I was trying to make some Firefox themes.I tried every solution that involved the term "white border" with no success.Today, I finally figured out specific colors in Firefox Color caused that, no...

cg0 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

This Version Sucks! Stalls, Crashes, Takes for ever to change Pages, Freezes Never Shuts Down fullyNeed I say More.

Mtsprod by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

反馈

1、在通过了强制门户验证后,浏览器仍然会不停地提醒要登录才能访问互联网,这极大地降低了我的使用体;2、在打开新标签页时,放在火狐主页的常用网址快捷方式会失效,这个问题在旧版是没有出现的,希望尽快优化

Sosoo by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Time Stamp on History Record

There is need of time stamp for any history record. That should be sorted by default by TimeStamp.Kindly work on that release as soon as possible. This is a must needed feature. When Date and Time must be shown in history. Thanks.

bhakrani by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (8/18-8/25)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (8/18-8/25). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors