cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Sheets not working in Firefox

DrewLoker
Making moves

I posted the following to FF Help...wanted to check to see if anybody else is having the issue.

For several updates now, I can not use ANY of my spreadsheets in Firefox. As soon as I open the document, the current cell goes to the bottom. I can click on a cell and regain control with arrow keys...but only for a short bit before the current cell goes to the bottom. This is consistent with multiple computers running Firefox. I have to open the Google Sheet to Chrome or Edge to use the document. This has been going on for several updates with Firefox...maybe 6 to 9 months, and I have been meaning to contact you all, but I just got a brand new laptop...installed FF...and WHAMO...Google Sheets doesn't work. Please help!!

2 REPLIES 2

shaav
Making moves

Did you manage to find anything out? I'm having a similarly weird problem with Sheets—it seems to be OK when the window is maximized but, when it's not the first time it scrolls of screen suddenly when moving cells (using keys, or the mouse—doesn't matter), the screen is jumping all over and the selected-cell highlight border is not on the current cell... sometimes it even jumps between tabs!

daphne_colson
Making moves

Shaav, your description is exactly what's happening to me too! Maybe it's a Firefox bug with non-maximized windows in Sheets. Hoping someone from Mozilla can chime in.