cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox Incompatibility is increasing

Akopf
Making moves

Firefox is also now partially incompatible with Schwab (BillPay) and Citi (Rewards and Export). I will soon be forced to leave Firefox for Google Chrome to perform normal banking tasks.

7 REPLIES 7

Akopf
Making moves

Firefox is no longer fully compatible with: a. Bank of America credit card website; b Schwab banking credit card website; c: Citi credit card website. Chrome works for all of the above.

iebgener
Making moves

when I click on a specific link while examining my citi.com accounts, I get logged off immediately and forcefully. I think citi.com suspects I am trying to break in or something.

I go over to Chrome and get what I need done, with no adverse action.

ayspunde
Making moves

me++: Firefox not working (can't pass login, getting kicked out trying to switch between internal pages/following links) on citi.com, intuit.com, Bank of America site. The same pages work normally in Safari (I'm on macOS).

betaneptune
Making moves

I can't get the Sign On page at www.citi.com. Trying different privacy settings. No good. I click "Sign On", and just get a generic home page.

Sorry. I deleted its cookie. Seems to work now. I hope I don't have to keep deleting it like I have to for the hourly graph at weather.gov, which periodically causes random types of pages to fail to load properly.

I have to keep clearing the cache and restarting FF every time I log in to Key Bank. In the process of migrating over to Opera

RMS06510
Making moves

also Key Bank, Target, and (can you believe this) the US Postal Service. Brilliant