cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E Mail

Jennean
Making moves

I have not gotten any e mail for a couple days now I really need my e mail and especially my husband his boss sends him his schedule on e mail, please look into this right away, it won't even let me make a donation.

3 REPLIES 3

jscher2000
Leader

You didn't mention whether Firefox/Thunderbird are displaying a specific error message. That would be helpful in troubleshooting.

Meanwhile, please use a different browser to check whether you can access your mail there (for example, Microsoft Edge on Windows or Safari on Mac).

If problems continue in Firefox, I suggest posting this problem on the Mozilla Support site. They have a team of support volunteers to troubleshoot malfunctions with your currently installed version of Firefox, while this site is focused on idea submissions for future versions of Firefox (looking ahead anywhere from 8 weeks to many months). Here's a link to the new question form (for Windows/Mac/Linux): https://mzl.la/3y1vQUQ

hfschmidt
Making moves

I stopped two days ago being able to send or send email from my Thunderbird client with services (uw-madison, IEEE) that use mail.gmail.com.  I've tried both IMAP and POP settings.   I think I saw a message that said it's due to bugs with the latest Thunderbird release.  Do know where we can I find more about this?  How can we revert to earlier releases. 

@hfschmidt wrote:

I stopped two days ago being able to send or send email from my Thunderbird client with services (uw-madison, IEEE) that use mail.gmail.com.  I've tried both IMAP and POP settings.

Are there any error messages? I suggest posting this problem on the Mozilla Support site. They have a team of support volunteers to troubleshoot malfunctions with your currently installed version of Firefox, while this site is focused on idea submissions for future versions of Mozilla products(looking ahead anywhere from 8 weeks to many months). Here's a link to the new question form: https://support.mozilla.org/questions/new/thunderbird