cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Firefox. Please keep an eye on website compatibility

Rick
Making moves

I have used Firefox exclusively for near 10-12 years now.  Of late I am finding website compatibility issues and they seem to be happening more frequently.  I know this is a moving target, but when I cannot rely on your browser to complete the task at hand, I will have to switch.  I am getting warnings on many government website about preferred browsers, although I have not had many bad experiences.  Recently at Middleby Residential website (parts for home appliances) https://parts.middlebyresidential.com/Clients/CustomPage.aspx?page=/Viking/index.html

I had to switch to Edge to complete an order and search process.  Thanks for a great product, but maybe you could create an easy way for users to ID websites your tools doesn't work well with.

2 REPLIES 2

Rick
Making moves

See my comments on the FamilySearch website for more incompatibility.

yup. Our IT department just uninstalled & blocked further installations of FF for this reason.

Just off the top of my head, Firefox doesn't work with target.com, Key Bank, and  - can you believe this - the US Postal Service website. Un**bleep**ingbelieveable