cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collapsing the PDF Highlight tool, and more color options

retromolar
Making moves

Is there a reason the highlight tool need to stay open the whole time you're using the tool instead of it collapsing down and opening again when the cursor is hovering over it? I use the highlight tool frequently in school and to have the tool box open and covering the document is a bit obtrusive.

Also, why can't I chose any colors I want for highlighting like in the text tool then have the highlighter remain on the last used color for the next highlight? Right now you can make a highlight and change the color quickly but then the next highlight reverts back to the color selected at the top. Maybe it's just my workflow but this slows me down. My class uses specific colors for highlighting parts of a document before we present them so color choice would be very helpful. Lastly, when highlighting in Adobe Reader, if you start the highlight in the middle of a word it snaps to capture the entire word, whereas very specific cursor placement is important in Firefox. This also slows the process or makes for messy presentation.

Thanks for hearing me out - I'm just trying to get away from Acrobat Reader and starting to use Firefox for this. Using version 131.0.2

0 REPLIES 0