cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar search function in nebula

josch
Making moves

The calendar no longer has a search function for all past appointments.
This function is indispensable. How can you prove which dates services were provided in the past?
Please reinstall it immediately!
Thank you

15 REPLIES 15

Stereoch
Making moves

Josch, you're right. This search is missing in all the events of the past.
I use it to be able to process my interventions in my clients and to be able to charge them.
Please reactivate this search as soon as possible.

Thank you.

I agree, I am a disabled vet and need to search back years at times for medical appointments with notes. I use search using "all" often. Please bring this back. I'm sure the "search all" calendar feature missing will affect many T-Bird users. How can we make this happen?

It appears that the search is now LIMITED by whatever the "View Filter" is set for in the Calendar View....so it only searches in the view interval.

What would fix this easily is for them to add an ALL EVENTS view and make it the Default.

By having an ALL EVENTS view, this would include both PAST and FUTURE events, including those 
beyond 12 months.

For convenience, they could also add a PAST EVENTS view option, to quickly be able to see which events were in the past!

Stereoch
Making moves

I also found another problem with the Nebula 128 version.
When I searches by categories in the search field, Thunderbird filters absolutely nothing, like on version115 that it works well.
Damage...
I think I'm going to reinstall the Supernova 115 version.
Thank you for reading me.

CWish
Making moves

I agree, I need it often to find past medical appointments with notes to manage my healthcare.

Please add the search "all" function in Nebula's calendar, ASAP!

It worked for me. Now, I can search past and future events with this extension. Thank you for taking the time to help me, I appreciate it very much.

Hello,
Thank you for this partially working add-on.
On the other hand, research according to the categories entered does not work.
Very pity when we create categories like "A-charge," to process, or any other spa.
In new program upgrades, it is a pity that the old functions, which worked very well, are no longer usable in new versions.

Even with this add-on module, it's no better.
I categorize my appointments; so I can more easily find the appointments I have to charge. This is no longer possible with research in the past, including with the proposed add-on module.

I have to find another email management program, other than Microsoft and Thunderbird.
I can't go on like that.

It might be better to look at bugzilla for the most up to date status

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1855900

TLDR; looks like version 132 is the newest target.

given this bug is a year old I went through the pain of going back to version 115 and have no intentions of upgrading

Hello

For information purposes general, in my opinion, 132 is target bêta
Bêta, this is a pre-prod, a concern resolved in beta, may be resolved with one of the next Thunderbird release updates (for example) 128

Currently 130.0b3 bêta1.png

xmrazik
Making moves

I fully agree that it is completely absurd to remove the option to search for the past events. I actually use events search just for the past events to know when some event occured for the last time and how long it is ago.

FFFan
Making moves

Just to complete the loop, I didn't see this thread before I posted today about the same issue.

https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/discussions/frustrated-with-new-calendar-event-search/td-p/65431 

Thanks

Agentvirtuel
Contributor

Hello

For information purposes currently 131.0b1 bêta1.pnghttps://www.youtube.com/embed/UklQyMb2WzM