Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/19-4/26)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 26 replies
  • 18 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 18 kudos

Have used Firefox for over a decade BUT...

NOT liking how Firefox shares my data with Google!!! Really avoid updating as my settings get changed! Please STOP SHARING without my permission with Google!!! I will be looking into other search Engines. STOP STOP STOP Sharing!!! Firefox Used to be ...

Resolved! Size of the Show all History window

Since the previous update of Firefox there seem to have been made restrictions to the size of the "Show All History" window.I loved opening that window, making it very small, and positioning it at the side of the main window to keep an eye on my down...

Tarmo by Making moves
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

New Extensions Menu Bloated UI

To complain further about the new needless addition of the unmovable standalone Extensions menu, the UI is inflated and irritating.It seems to be the new corporate vogue to make desktop applications look like mobile apps, with huge icons and oversize...

Ventura

Despite Firefox being my default choice, and Apple system software acknowledging this, Ventura defaults to Safari every time. I turned my back on Microsoft because of silly games. Please put pressure on Apple to write software that reflects choices.

Multiple tabs unavailable with 108.0.2 update

With the 108.0.2 update, I am limited to a single tab operation on my desktop computer. I have been using Mozilla since the original Netscape browser, but now I have had to move to MS Edge as my primary browser. Most disappointing! Updating to 108.0....

LPadrino by Making moves
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to select text on Surface tablet

I use Firefox on two desktops and a Surface tablet.A few weeks ago, on the tablet, I became unable to highlight (or therefore copy) any text on Firefox.  I can do so on the desktops, and the functionality is still there on all other applications on t...

siouxland by Making moves
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Need To Go Back To An Earlier Version

Version 107 is not working properly. If you leave the browser open, there is more and more hardrive activity and eventually the computer crashes. This is called a Memory Leak. I have ordered more memory for my desktop computer, however I should not h...

Speed difference in Mozilla browser vs Chrome browser

I'm very happy to be a Mozilla user and want to share my personal thoughts in comparison with Chrome browser.Mozilla Firefox is a fast and efficient web browser that offers a smooth browsing experience. Compared to Chrome, Firefox loads web pages fas...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.