Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (3/22-3/29)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (3/22-3/29). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 61 replies
  • 16 kudos

New version of Thunderbird

Having been a Thunderbird user for many years, I was very pleasantly surprised by the look and feel of the new version (Supernova). I think you have all done a fabulous job of the new presentation and it also looks like a lot of work has gone into it...

Translater for Firefox

I saw that an integrated site translator appeared in Firefox. I wanted to say that I am currently using the extension:TWP - Translate Web PagesHome pagehttps://github.com/FilipePS/Traduzir-paginas-webThis translator works very quickly and translates ...

aqmce by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

video on youtube

A problem has arise with the last version on firefox Mozilla (actually 118.0.01)When i zoom with the trackpad with a macbook on a video youtube, some lines horizontal appear.And this on any macbook i have got 2015, M2 macbook Air.

dynamit by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update channel - please no Supernova

Hello,the latest release of Thunderbird "Supernova" does not work at all for me: The UI is unclear, the whole application is slower, and less consistent. Unfortunately, it's a total no-go for me.Moreover, there is a quite nasty "feature": If one is  ...

Windows Dynamics CRM issues in Firefox lately

We use windows dynamics CRM on Firefox. Lately Firefox, for some reason, is logging me out. It seems random, but also when i click a sertain button in Dynamics CRM. The button has nothing to do with logging in or out, but everytime i click on it, it'...

Birger by Making moves
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thunderbird Adress Lists improvements

I'm a retired database instructor [IBM's DB2]. My wife and I do volunteer work for non-profits. In our own T-B instances, we each maintain a few contact lists, ranging from a dozen contacts up to a hundred contacts each. It has been a great boon to e...

LKint by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Translation button out of place

HiA feedback from my side about the new translation feature.It's about the fly-out/pop-out button on the right side, which allows you to translate web pages.I have to admit that it is a nice idea, but this button is completely out of place there. On ...

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors