Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 16 replies
  • 16 kudos

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/5-4/12)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/5-4/12). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (l...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 17 kudos

Position of the last message

When I am at the last message in one account, I then switch to another account and then back to the first account, so the position is completely different and I have to scroll again to get to the end of all messages. The system does not remember wher...

Boom by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New PDF Editing Feature

I was excited to see that the pdf editing feature was expanded in 119. However, if I understand it correctly it really only applies to additions to the pdf. It does not allow editing of the original text in the pdf.  Is that correct? That would reall...

kmand by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank u Mozilla!

Hello, I just want 2 say I"ve been using Mozilla yrs. now and never had any complaints. Mozilla team does a great job and I love it. Keep up the good work Mozilla team and tu again 4 everything in your browser. Sincerely, wildchildshirl56  

New format

Hate the new format.  Every time I try to delete, the screen disappears to the bottom, so I have to scroll back up to delete the next line.  Don't like the new typeface, but I suppose I"ll get used to it. 

gardnman by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really difficult to report bugs to Mozilla!

I have been on a loop for the past 10 minutes to report a bug on Firefox Monitor!As a long time user of Open Source I can guarantee that the common user would not be this persistent.The loop is: Report a problem > Select Product > (there is no option...

Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions in the Community

Did you know that Mozilla employees (Product Managers, Engineers, and more) are actively hosting discussions right here in the Mozilla Connect community? It’s true! This ongoing series is an exciting opportunity for us to connect directly with you al...

EmployeeDiscussions.jpg
Jon by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 13 kudos

How can I pin my Inbox to the left of the screen

How can I pin my Inbox to the left of the screenIn my old Thunerbird I have my 5 in boxes showing at the left of my screen.in Supernova they seem to get hidden each time I open an email.Then I end up with 50 tabs along the top which I have to close i...

DigNap15 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order of Inbox

I order my Inbox so that the most recent emails are at the bottom. However, every time I open TBird the cursor is at the earliest entry not the latest

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.