cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Required with Merging/Managing Multiple Usernames Linked to the Same Email Address

Josh1
Making moves

Dear Mozilla Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request assistance regarding an issue I have encountered with my Mozilla Connect account(s).

Recently, I logged into Mozilla Connect and was prompted to create a new username, leading me to establish "Josh1" as my new identifier. However, upon further exploration, I realized that I previously had an account under the username "Joshua," which is still active and holds all my past contributions and posts. To clarify, both usernames are linked to the same email address.

Given this situation, I am seeking guidance on how to manage or merge these accounts. Ideally, I would like to maintain all my contributions under a single username, ensuring a unified presence within the Mozilla community. If possible, merging my newer username "Josh1" with the original "Joshua" account, retaining the latter as my primary username, would be my preferred outcome.

Could you please advise on the steps I should take to resolve this matter? If merging accounts is not feasible, guidance on alternative solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to your guidance on rectifying this issue and continuing my engagement with the Mozilla community.

Warm regards,

Joshua

0 REPLIES 0