cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Яндекс

Grigvictor
Making moves

Добрый день! Если руководство Мозила решило вмешаться в выбор пользователей при выборе поисковой системы, то не удивляйтесь падению спроса на ваш браузер.

теперь он уже не интересен. можете закрываться и уходить с рынка в небытие

3 REPLIES 3

Maximvs
Making moves

Это точно. Акробаты сраные.

HDMan
Making moves

Обход этой проблемы уже найден, но если его закроют, то придется отказаться от этого браузера.

FF еще может сделать правильный выбор, и если выбор будет политизированным, то в очередной раз поддержим "отечественного" производителя. Хорошо что есть еще браузеры которые не занимаются цензурой.

Rm4g3dD0v
Familiar face

I'd like to apologise for the political tone of this reply, but I do because I wish to make a point and set myself apart from the altright putin-supporter swarm that has just arrived.
Let me be clear. I have hated Putin since before the invasion. Because he is a homophobe missogynist authoritarian far-right piece of trash. Personally I''m a centrist libertarian. I detest the invasion to ukraine as much as I detest the fact of neonazi who fight for ukraine (instead of rotting in a gulag along with communist regime criminals). I detest Putin's sheer hypocrisy criricizing ukraine for the neonazi when he practically is one himself.

But to punish the russian people for their fascist DICTATOR, is just plain WRONG! Not just wrong, but effing immoral. So, following the last years' series of marketing mishaps and user disempowerment (just to conform with the flow in hopes to steal breadcrumbs falling off Chrome's table), this is the straw that broke the camel's back. By the end of the week I'll be looking for a new browser to replace FF. That's final; FF has gone too far and fallen too deep!