cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OneOdinson

Hello everyone!

1) Update Viewer

I was thinking that although on the official Firefox page we have to see the updates, it would be great to have a specific option to see the browser updates, in this way those of us who use the beta version can be aware of it more easily

2)Viewer windows

My other idea was a window viewer like the one with edge, which personally is a simple way to know what firefox processes are open (I will include a photo of this option) I think that with this option users could know exactly what we have open and what things are really being consumed, I know that firefox has an event viewer or something similar but I feel that it doesn't fully represent it like the edge viewer does, with this I personally feel that firefox would have an extremely useful extra detail

Hola a todos!

1) Visor de actualizaciones
Estuve pensando que si bien en la pagina oficial de firefox tenemos para ver las actualizaciones, estaria genial tener una opcion especifica para ver las actualizaciones del navegador, de esta manera los que usamos la version beta podremos estar al tanto de forma mas sencilla

2)Visor de ventanas

Mi otra idea era un visor de ventanas como el que tiene edge, que personalmente es una forma sencilla de saber que procesos de firefox estan abierto (incluire foto de esta opcion) pienso que con esta opcion los usuarios podriamos saber exactamente que es lo que tenemos abierto y que cosas realmente se estan consumiendo, se que firefox tiene un visor de eventos o algo parecido pero siento que no representa en totalidad como lo hace el visor de edge, con esto personalmente siento que firefox tendria un detalle extra extremadamente util