cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlp63
Making moves

Need an extension that would  allow a user to temporarily pause ALL extensions at once for any particular website, then be able to un-pause all extensions at once when the user leaves that particular website. That would be a killer app for picky, problematic websites to be able to pause all extensions at once. like my banking website as an example. Thanks.

5 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mozilla needs to lift the restriction on the addon managment  API that it only can toggle other addons themes instead of extensions, then this request would automatically be resolved.

see footnote in table table here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/management/setEnabled

AnotherProfile

I would love this. More often than I would like, I end up having to open Chrome because something on a website just is not working and I don't want to have to manually disable all of my extensions to figure out which one is creating the conflict.

okay_okay
Making moves

Oh yes, this would be great!