cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nimac91

07825FE1-5C64-4D56-8C3E-735405404092.jpeg

Spark mail already has this feature for years and it looks beautiful. Please add this to Thunderbird to show logo's in the inbox on the left of each email. It would absolutely make the app stunning and organized. One glance and you can find the email you want or need based on the logo or picture.

edit: added picture

6 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

okay_okay
Making moves

Yes! This is a great idea +1

TonVeld

I actually made an account just for this. This is the nr 1 reason why I haven't switched to Thunderbird yet. I like the cards view but it still needs something like this to actually be up with the modern email apps out there. Also an iOS app is something I would like!

Doomsday

I've been using Edison email and Spark email on my phone as well. Great feature, looks very neat. There are many providers now who show avatars but I think Spark does it well because it downloads the avatars online rather than only show a profile picture which was setup. For instance if you get an email from DHL or Nike you will automatically see their logo even if it was not setup in the card. Thunderbird should definitely support this native if they want to make the UI feel modern.

小山田純-OyamadaJun
Strollin' around

BIMI solves this idea.

https://bimigroup.org

geekcuisine

I think this would be a great addition and would go a long way toward making the inbox GUI more "modern"