cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thew

many of the iOS apps I use allow users to choose between custom app icons, usually to change the color to match a look we’re trying to achieve. I would love it if Firefox gave us a few different app icon options, since it takes a prominent place on my phone’s home screen (and likely for many other users, too). 

Even just option of choosing from the default, the logo with a white background, and the logo with a pure black background would be great.  

6 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

mysoulishome

Please

MotoChooch

I also would very much like this option. All of my iOS apps have a brighter icon especially on my dock and the Firefox one just doesn’t look right. Would love it if the background was a brighter shade or color. 

addms

Having just moved from Chrome back to Firefox after probably 10+ years, I’m really happy with it but the app icon is frustrating. It would be nice to have multiple options but even just a lighter version and a darker version would be great. 

Gandalf1400

I have been waiting for this for years! All other icons have a light background, and the black background makes FF… hum… ugly, sorry

killcraft

please!!! I want not purple icon..