cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicolas92

It would be handy to be able to clear history and close tabs with a single action. With 1 or 2 clicks.
Currently, you have to close the tabs and on the other hand erase the history. It takes about 7 clicks...

6 Comments
Status changed to: New idea
Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for submitting an idea to the Mozilla Connect community! Your idea is now open to votes (aka kudos) and comments.

Synchro
Making moves

Try this:

1. Go to "Settings" in a three-dor menu.

2. Find "Delete browsing data on quit" there.

3. Enable checkbox "Delete browsing data on quit".

4. Choose what data you would like to be deleted (including open tabs).

After that every time you tap "Quit" in a three-dot menu, the browser will be closed and these data will be deleted.

Nicolas92

Thanks for the suggestion 🙂

Actually, I don't want to automatically clear history and tabs.
My request is that when I decide to empty the history an option allows to delete the tabs at the same time. Currently these are 2 separate actions and it takes 6 or 7 clicks.

Nicolas92

Thanks for the suggestion 🙂

In fact I don't want to automatically delete the history and the tabs.

My request is that when I decide to empty the history we can delete the tabs at the same time.
Whereas currently they are two different actions and it takes 6 or 7 clicks.

Anonymous
Not applicable
honest_abe

The flambe add-on won't install in Android Firefox. There used to be an add-on that worked. It's gone.

To delete all the data wanted in Android means one has to hit the 3 dots, then settings, then scroll down, then select Delete browsing data, then while in Delete browsing data, select the Delete browsing data in RED then you get a popup and have to select Delete.

Ridiculous.

I agree with O.P. There needs to be an option.