cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wishlist for Firefox Mobile (Android)

Combateye
Making moves

I posted a review on the Google Play Store and it was suggested to me to leave feedback/suggestions here, so here's some things I'd like to see added to Firefox on Android:

1. Ability to reorder homepage shortcuts

2. Disable history auto-shortcuts

3. Reorder search engines on Manage search shortcuts menu (Also, there is a bug where the order changes on its own)

4. Widget color control

5. Rename PWA Icon names (maybe also add the option to change the icon/picture)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing these suggestions, @Combateye! To help each idea get the proper attention, be sure to submit them individually per the Ideas Guidelines - that way other community members can vote and add their input for each idea. And search first before posting, in case the idea has already been added here on Connect. For example:

Please allow shortcuts on the home screen to be rearranged into a different order 

Hope this helps! Looking forward to hearing more of your ideas and feedback 🙌

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing these suggestions, @Combateye! To help each idea get the proper attention, be sure to submit them individually per the Ideas Guidelines - that way other community members can vote and add their input for each idea. And search first before posting, in case the idea has already been added here on Connect. For example:

Please allow shortcuts on the home screen to be rearranged into a different order 

Hope this helps! Looking forward to hearing more of your ideas and feedback 🙌