cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The "Settings" Tab in Thunderbird is a Drama

rootstar
Making moves

Witam. BARDZO NIECZYTELNA I NIEERGONOMICZNA jest wspomniana w temacie zakładka USTAWIENIA.

Nie mogę W SZYBKI SPOSÓB ZMIENIĆ WIELKOŚCI CZCIONEK, ICH KOLORU I KOLORÓW POSZCZEGÓLNYCH CZĘŚCI Thunderbird'a. DODOAJCIE W OPCJACH USTAWIENIA PO PROSTU OPCJE O NAZWIE NP. "KOLORY I WIELKOŚCI" i tam umieśccie wszystkie parametry programu, które można MODYFIKOWAĆ gdyż są one rozrzucone chaotycznie i nieczytelnie w różnych miejscach!11 Próba zmiany tych parametrów i szukanie ich przyprawia o nerwicę! Ja nie mam na to ani nerwów ani czasu!

Użytkownik.

Hello. VERY ILLEGAL AND UNERGONOMIC is the SETTINGS tab mentioned in the topic. I cannot QUICKLY CHANGE THE FONT SIZE, THEIR COLOR AND THE COLORS OF INDIVIDUAL PARTS OF Thunderbird. ADD IN SETTING OPTIONS JUST OPTIONS NAMED NP. "COLORS AND SIZES" and put there all parameters of the program that can be MODIFIED because they are scattered chaotically and illegibly in different places!11 Trying to change these parameters and looking for them causes neurosis! I don't have the time or energy for that! User.

0 REPLIES 0