Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (3/15-3/22)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (3/15-3/22). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 61 replies
  • 16 kudos

Firefox

Can I Get Rid Of Jump Back In? It’s Most Annoying! If I Leave The Page And Come Back I Have To Jump Back In. I Never Wanted To Jump Out. I Hate This Feature 

Abvegan3 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PDF Application Missing In Settings

UPDATE:  I found a solution by searching the threads on these forums, no need for responses or solutions needed on this particular issue.The PDF application is missing in 98.0.  The only option is default download and save the file, then open.  This ...

mh1952 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New download behavior fills folder with 'temporary' files

I have several files I open that are for external programs, such as Quicken and PDF files for Acrobat (I don't like the built-in reader.) Before, files that were set to automatically open by external programs were sent to Temp and opened there. When ...

andyross by Making moves
  • 28 replies
  • 41 kudos

I give up

Firefox is completely useless on MacBook Pro using Monterey.  Tried every hack that has been suggested and still can't get Firefox to open My Yahoo with  and regularity.  A shame that Mozilla hasn't addressed this issue but going forward its Safari o...

Version 115.3.2 OK except for one little thing.

The new version changed/added a few new View/Layout  configuration items.  But was able to re-do settings to get back to my old look.  So,all is well.  All functionality seems to be fine. However, can no longer drag up the lower border of the box lis...

RJADenver_0-1697481928058.png

Thunderbird Density - Please revert the spacing to Pre-115

Dear Thunderbird programmers,Please revert the "density" spacing to Pre- version 115.  I understand that you probably made the scale smaller for the COMPACT/DEFAULT/RELAXED settings tighter so people could see more of their emails in a single window....

SB1008 by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

empty tab

hello, on new version, thunderbird 115.3.1 (64 bits), when we open a mail, it generates a tab, as usual. But if you close and open thunderbird again, tab is still showing but empty 

Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Top Kudoed Authors