cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tabs in the tab bar, changed in speed/movement

Garn
Making moves

I'm someone who has a lot of tabs open and prior to this version (110.0) I could scroll fast and smooth between all the tabs, it was as fast as I wanted to scroll the mouse wheel and intuitive, if I did it slowly it was like scrolling on a page, the tabs would appear and disappear progressively and if I did it fast it was the same but faster, it moved past all the tabs on the way without making a frame jump and it stopped but not instantly.

Now when I scroll the tabs to either side they jump instead of being a smooth movement, a jump of 5 tabs to any side instantly, just one movement and I lose track of the position I was in or wanted to go

3 REPLIES 3

shaggy2626
Making moves

im having the same issue

Azariel
Making moves

Same issue on today version 112.0 i don't have smooth scrolling of tabs , and i have 300 so it's annoying for the eyes

Scherezad
Making moves

Did some experimenting after noticing this issue post-update today. Turns out the jerky scrolling of the tabs bar is tied to the smooth scrolling option...

Why?!

Should be its own option. Don't like smooth scrolling of webpages, but can't stand stiff scrolling in the tabs bar.