cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending tab to iOS from desktop not working but reverse works?

dd
Making moves

Hi, just recently I find that sending tabs from my Firefox desktop to either iOS or iPadOS is not working.  Even Synced tabs in the same direction require fiddling to get them to work.  Strangely, I can send any tab from either Apple Device to the desktop without delay or problem?  The Synced Tabs are the same as I can see the iOS synced tabs right away.  The problem seems to be only form the desktop to iOS type device.

Has something changed in Firefox Sync recently to cause this issue? Could be iOS too but just trying to eliminate probable causes. The only thing I can think of that is different on my end is that I installed the  Firefox Multi-Account Containers Add-on.  I did try sending from different pre-defined container and "no" container tabs but to no avail.  I even truned the Add-on off.  But again sending tabs from iOS to desktop  always works

Anybody else have this problem or can help me figure this out?  This is one of my favourite features of Firefox.

Thanks in advance

dd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dd
Making moves

Alright then!  About a week after I posted this, my ability to Send Page To Device to iOS started working!!

I did not make any configuration changes, as far as I know.   Anyway, all good now. 

dd

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dd
Making moves

Alright then!  About a week after I posted this, my ability to Send Page To Device to iOS started working!!

I did not make any configuration changes, as far as I know.   Anyway, all good now. 

dd