cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance is really bad in version 115.3.2

randomfox12345
Making moves

The whole client feels laggy, clicking on Emails or inboxes of other accounts, it always takes a few hundred ms as if I have input lag. Doesn't really feel smooth and fast reactive as the old client. Also moving the window around sometimes makes it stuck for 50ms or something as if it's running something cpu intensive.

3 REPLIES 3

nick3
Making moves

I agree.  Everything is soooooo slooooooooooooooow.  Unusable.  What a shame, it was brilliant before.

StarlightClover
Making moves

Even refreshing a page takes over twice as long as it does in Chrome. Mobile feels like an alpha app now with the lag, and input errors. Literally half the time when I try to scroll, it doesn't recognize my gesture at all. I have to tap twice most times. I'm also noticing a lot of CSS breaking.

No idea how they managed to make such a huge leap backwards.

nick3
Making moves

I have 2 gmail accounts.  One works ok, but my primary one is incredibly slow.  It is sometimes taking upwards of 20 seconds to open an email.  As far as I can tell all server settings are exactly the same.  The slow account has a much much larger number of messages.  Is Thunderbird struggling with the size of the database, I wonder?