Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 16 replies
  • 16 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 17 kudos

Whats going on with Firefox

Firefox is now really slow had to start using Chrome... Started Firefox looked in Task Manager and 14 processes of Firefox no wonder its slow

mcoops by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox cannot handle scaled screen on PC, Windows

It seems Firefox cannot handle a scaled screen on PC, Windows. I have scaled to 175 % and the websites are often (not always) distorted. See attached picture. I don't know where the problem is, but think it is in Firefox, as other browsers handles al...

Will dormant accounts be automatically deleted?

Now I have encountered a very difficult problem (for obsessive-compulsive disorder):1. I forgot the login password for my Firefo account (registered using QQ mailbox)2. I don’t remember exactly what I did, which caused Google Authenticator to be unbo...

CXQ by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

V. 115 is horrid !

Since it got stuffed into my computer (W 10 laptop), I now have only 3 inches at the bottom of my screen to scroll an email through to try to read it. Isn't the point of an email app to display emails? I have been a supporting user for many, many yea...

Security versus Freedom

I understand the need and direction toward security, but it should be left available for the use, in a way or another, eventually with a disclaimer, eventually by an obscure :configure option, the possibility to bypass unsecured sites, or those relyi...

edrusb by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.