cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mozzilla browser using the google search engine?

Enso
Making moves

i'm basically not caring about the type of things i type here, because i'm about to be 90% sure that i will have to go through loops to post this. logging in, yadda yadda.  i don't want to give my birthdate.  i don't need to think about accepting cookies. i dont' care.

first, mozzilla should use a different standard S.Engine.  bing is better than google atm.

google is huge into advertising promoting and revenue currently... so they're getting tons of bullcrap from all these companies to spam their companies across the results...  that is all not even relevant to our searches.

plus the ad revenue has illegitamite stuff popping up on those surprise 'news' places built into webpages.

its like the Advertising monetization on youtube creating.  people are gonna do it to make money.  if it comes down to people looking at ads, fake or not, news or pyramid schemes... they don't care, you just want your content out there and to ignore what we're looking at on the webpage... (other than ur stuff)...

So i suggest? Bing.  Plus all the results of the .orgs and .govs or .(other countries) on half of the computer screen (not mobile).  and all of the .coms on the left.  then on the left you have the .coms you can sort with a filter (sort) not move around.  The .orgs on the right would also be sortable if you choose.  so you can either do that and have these things sortable with your sorting preferences (ei: charity, park... etc)... there are 50,000 results on something like wanna go to the park and buy hotdogs.  people don't really search that.

but people would look at 'the park'.  'watering hole' reservoir.  So you can get a million different results.  and if people have a better time browsing... not haveing to focus on skipping unknown crap and deciphering fiurst.... we can have a better UX, which means better feedback on the important things for us.

1 REPLY 1