cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderated posts?

spearson
Making moves

Hi,

I replied to a topic, New macOS Icon and it had to be moderated but was posted a short time later. I noticed that I forgot to put a space between the persons name and the sentence so I edited it and sure enough it had to be moderated again.

It's been a while and the edited post still hasn't been approved. Could someone please approve my edit to that thread so my reply can be seen, thanks.

Also is there a certain number of posts one needs to have in order to skip the moderation stage when they reply to a topic or make a discussion?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @spearson,

Thanks for following up! Your comment should be visible now—the ideas board goes through pre-moderation so it sometimes takes a little bit longer to see your post.

And that's a great point...and part of the plan. As the community grows, we'll add the ability to bypass moderation for community members who have reached certain ranks.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @spearson,

Thanks for following up! Your comment should be visible now—the ideas board goes through pre-moderation so it sometimes takes a little bit longer to see your post.

And that's a great point...and part of the plan. As the community grows, we'll add the ability to bypass moderation for community members who have reached certain ranks.

Hope this helps!

@Jon, Thanks for clarifying and for making my comment visible.

Excellent that you are looking to the ability to bypass moderation for members with certain ranks.

Thanks again, it does help.