cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javascript not working properly | Firefox 119.0

Miguel_Duarte
Making moves

Since the 119.0 update javascript not working properly. I tested multiple computers running Windows 11.

6 REPLIES 6

Miguel_Duarte
Making moves

Another example...

jhg
Making moves

We also seem to be having the same issue on Windows 10, 11 & Linux Mint for the tick box's on Gamma Horizon's site.  This is a new phenomena as we've been using Firefox for several years & the Gamma site.

deconya
Making moves

I started to have same issue in different laptops and usuall websites like linkedin, so If mozilla not fix this desaster probably I will need to change. What type of examples do you need¿?  This is happening since july, we are in november.

jhg
Making moves

I've another update on this issue which still remains with the current version of Firefox 120.0.1 64bit  but NOT the ESR version.

I logged into a D-link DWR-921 4G Router to reboot it & couldn't as the buttons were just text using 120...

Just updated to 121.0 and the buttons on the Router now work, but the issue with untick-able boxes on www.unlimitedhorizon.co.uk still persist.

I've installed in parallel the ESR version of Firefox 115.6.0esr 64bit this works as expected on the voicemail & d-link router, so buttons appear on the router & work & the voicemail tick-box are checkable.

jhg
Making moves

Updated to Firefox 122.0 which still does NOT work.  Using Firefox 115.7.0esr DOES work, both 64bit.

dvanwest
Making moves

Also experiencing JavaScript issues in 122.0.1