cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with deleting email in Supernova

AntonO
Making moves

Version 115.7.0 (64-bit)

It is a nightmare to delete messages. Selecting multiple messages does nothing but flash the screen. Deleting them one by one takes at least 5 seconds for each one.

What am I missing here? Is this a known 'feature'?

2 REPLIES 2

Napapk
Making moves

Dear AntonO,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out regarding the issue you've encountered with deleting emails in Supernova, specifically with version 115.7.0 (64-bit).

It's disheartening to hear about the challenges you're facing when attempting to delete messages. Selecting multiple emails resulting in no action and the slow deletion process of individual emails indeed sound frustrating.

To address this issue, let's explore a few troubleshooting steps together. First, have you tried clearing the cache and cookies in your web browser? Sometimes, accumulated data can hinder the performance of web applications like Supernova. Additionally, ensuring that your browser is up-to-date with the latest version might also help resolve any compatibility issues.

If the problem persists after these steps, it's possible that there may be a bug or technical issue within the Supernova application itself. In such cases, reaching out to the support team or checking for any updates or patches from the developers could provide a solution.

Lastly, while I understand the urgency of resolving this issue, please rest assured that I'm here to assist you every step of the way. If you require further assistance or have any additional information to share about the problem, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, and I look forward to working together to find a resolution.

Best regards,

Thanks @Napapk I will try your recommendations and see if any of them help.