cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Really Miss Firefox

Clawfford
Making moves

I loved my Firefox for it's customizability, but I finally had to switch over to Chrome.  (Ugh!)

Pretty much all the Themes I like have become Dark Mode.  I hate Dark Mode... it gives me a headache.  Seriously.  But to use light mode, my banner/address bar area/Bookmarks Toolbar need to be sickeningly light as well.  I generally like medium to medium-dark themes, with light mode windows and menus.  I tried the back-door trick using about:config to force Light Mode, but my menus remain in Dark Mode.

I know other people are upset about this as well... there are plenty of them to be found when I was searching for a solution.  Has anybody figured this one out yet?  (Windoze 10)

I keep checking back and letting Firefox update when it wants to, but I'm still lost in Darkville.  (Sigh.  Back to Chrome).  Why'd they have to go and fix something that wasn't broken?  I don't suppose they've announced their intent on this matter?  It'd be nice to know if I need to keep checking back for an expected fix, or if I can just delete Firefox and wish it a sad farewell.

0 REPLIES 0