cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hate the new layout

apage
Making moves

Thunderbird Supernova 115.3.3 (32-bit). The inbox on the left disappears every time I open an email. I have to keep clicking on it to get it back. And with so many tabs appearing on the same line I have to scroll to the left before I can find it. It should be there all the time except when typing a new mail, as it was before.

2 REPLIES 2

exthunderbird
Making moves

I agree ... the new layout really sucks ... the lines are too close together, the font makes it hard to read.  I am trying to go BACK to the last release an STAY THERE.  Any tips on how to do this?

It didn't need any of what they did ... just like Microsoft ... change JUST for the sake of CHANGE. 

TWO THUMBS DOWN

Biber-H
Making moves

Dem kann ich nur beipflichten. Besser ist es nicht geworden. Besonders ärgerlich ist die Dichte. Die Zeilen liegen viel zu eng beieinander. Mit der nächsten Stufe stehen sie zu weit auseinander. Und die Dritte Stufe ist völlig daneben und absolut überflüssig. Die Zeilen sind so weit auseinander – wer braucht denn so was? Warum kann man die alten Abstände nicht wieder einstellen? Anstatt der dritten, höchsten Stufe, eine Zwischenstufe zwischen der dichtesten und der mittleren Dichte einfügen. Da kommt man besser mit zurecht.