cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer log in to the PlayStation Store

Tom-K
Making moves

I have been unable to log into the PlayStation Store since the recent update.
When I select "Next" after entering my ID, Firefox becomes heavy and the memory consumption increases at a great rate.
The close button is not accepted, and the login does not proceed, and furthermore, other tabs are too heavy to work, so I have no choice but to force quit using the task manager every time.

I have tried other browsers such as Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, etc., and have had no problems logging in.

I am using Windows 11.

12 REPLIES 12

tankienmun
Making moves

Yes, same thing happened to me too. The browser was basically frozen and unable to use. Force close is the only option. Please fix this.

angelkas
Making moves

I came here to say the same thing. I hope this is solved. I'm using other browsers right now but I rather keep using firefox.

Skandral
Making moves

Still not working on 120.0. Using Windows 10

hoover2
Making moves

check your Mozilla folder , does it have a character string after the name , if it does you have a fake browser , not just an extension but a complete unit !  , delete it immediately and reload , you may discover you do not have to as the fake overlays the legitimate and removing the fake will leave the legitimate shortcut icon on your desktop , if you are unsure completely remove all traces and reload with the latest edition

angelkas
Making moves

Thanks buddy, but I checked and it doesn't have any special character not expected there. I think this is just a glitch or something with some extension.

Tom-K
Making moves

Unfortunately, I checked the Mozilla folder and was unable to resolve the issue.
Reinstalling and checking with the portable version did not solve the problem as well.
It appears that it is not a folder issue.

MarioKruz
Making moves

For me login i PS store not working too. Is it a bug on the PS Web site?

RicardoPQ
Making moves

Same here :'(

resilover86
Making moves

The same thing has been happening to me for weeks now, maybe months. I thought it was just me, but noticed it's also being reported on the reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/17o7mz6/cannot_login_to_playstation_store_on_firefox_1190/ I'm on Windows 11 Pro using Firefox version 120.0.

Tom-K
Making moves

I had the 121.0 update and tried to log in to the PS Store with Firefox.
Then the problem that had been occurring did not occur and I was able to log in successfully.
Maybe the problem has been fixed.

I updated to version 121 of Firefox also and noticed the same. Looks like they fixed the issue.

Same here! 🎉