cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about warning user before they edit ideas?

Yuki2718
Making moves

After https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/separate-social-tracker-from-the-rest-of-enhanced-tracking/idi-... was approved, I edited the idea to provide more backgound and then only to find it returned to review-pending status and lost all the comments and kudos for the idea. As far as I have searched, this was not explained anywhere.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for bringing this up and sorry for the confusion - anything that gets added or edited in the Ideas section goes through the moderation process. I'll add a note to the Ideas Guidelines and see if we can put a reminder or something when someone starts the editing process.

Your idea should be visible again and open to more kudos and comments 🙌

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jon
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for bringing this up and sorry for the confusion - anything that gets added or edited in the Ideas section goes through the moderation process. I'll add a note to the Ideas Guidelines and see if we can put a reminder or something when someone starts the editing process.

Your idea should be visible again and open to more kudos and comments 🙌

Got it, thank you for quick response!

brixter
Making moves

No wonder I lost kudos from my ideas. I also edited my ideas to add more tags so my idea would be properly classified. Had I known it, I wouldn't have bothered improving my idea.