cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox has nothing but problems with Amazon website for months now.

dab1968
Making moves

What is the deal with Firefox struggling so much with the Amazon website? It's been happening for months now, most of this year so far. It got so bad I switched to Opera just to see if it had the same problem. It did not. Opera did not have a problem with any website. However, I had a problem with Opera. It kept changing settings randomly and carrying them out differently at random as well. I purchased a new PC and decided to go back to Firefox, hoping a fresh start would be my answer. It was not. Brand new PC, Windows 11, fresh install of Firefox. Everything works fine...EXCEPT FOR AMAZON. Why only Amazon? Seriously, it is ridiculously obvious. It just sits there, saying that it is loading or fetching or something else that just sounds like it is stalling because it has no idea what it is doing. I have the latest version, it can't get any fresher than that. It doesn't matter what page or what stage into the site I am. It just sits there. Sometimes it literally just gives up, and acts like I didn't even click on anything. It can't even log into the site correctly. And the problem seems to be random, despite being painfully consistent.

0 REPLIES 0