cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox browser history is a thing of beauty

Foxyy
Making moves

Hello,

First of all I want to say that I like firefox a lot, I switched to it about 8 months ago. The browser history struck me as a little bit weird at first but I didn't think much of it, I thought I did something wrong or I just didn't pay attention. As time went on, I started to notice myself struggling more and more, and it became really frustrating.

I feel like it makes no sense, I press ctrl+H, I'm expecting to see my browser history, expecting to see the pages I just closed in there. I look, then look again then look again, and I literally have no idea how it works, I finally found the page I just opened, but it was in the middle of everything, there were pages I opened before AND pages I opened after, both over it, I made sure it was sorted by date and everything. I genuinely don't know if that's the only issue with it, or if there are also missing pages, but I can't look at it too much.

And one more thing I also remembered, when I try to search for the page I just closed, by typing exactly what's in its title, I still get other pages before it, pages that remotely resemble the title I typed, they are being displayed before the page that matches it exactly. I'm lost

0 REPLIES 0