cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox and browsers wars

blackswanny
Making moves

I have been loyal user of Firefox for decades. I use it for surfing and internet, while I use Chrome for software development (sorry, their Dev Tools is much better)

In the recent years I experience more and more issues with Firefox rendering and working with web pages, and amount of non-working web pages is growing exponentially, so it soon may reach singularity point.

I have to go and open same pages in Chrome, where they work fine. Every time I complain, website support responds: "Don't use Firefox, only Chrome supported". Many important sites, such as government, medical, banking stopped rendering in Firefox

I can't fight this fight anymore, I am so close to move to Chrome despite loosing some benefits of Firefox I gained during years.

Firefox foundation needs to find solution to this problem asap. Maybe it is time to move to Webkit engine as everyone else did, so you can save whatever you can in Firefox's realm

1 REPLY 1

711open
Making moves

Excuse the butt-in but having similar issues with Edge and Google.  Is customer capture the issue?