cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bug audio no play when change the device audio

enmanuel096
Making moves

well when I disconnect or connect my Bluetooth headphones or 3.5 jack the audio stops playing and sometimes even the same video, if I close the tab and reopen it the problem continues, only by restarting the browser the problem is solved.

This has been happening to me more or less since 7/4/2023. I suspect it was the update.

Yesterday I updated the video and Bluetooth driver, both are intel, but they were all updated for a long time so I guess it's a problem with mozilla firefox.

buenas cuando yo desconecto o conecto mis auriculares Bluetooth o jack 3.5 el audio deja de reproducirse y aveces hasta el mismo video, si cierro la pestaña y lo vuelvo a abrir el problema sigue , solo al reiniciar el navegador el problema se soluciona.

esto me pasa mas o menos desde el dia 4/7/2023 sospecho que fue la actualización.

ayer actualice el driver de video y de Bluetooth , ambos son intel, pero todos estaban actualizados desde hace tiempo asi que supongo que es un problema con mozilla firefox.

2 REPLIES 2

enmanuel096
Making moves

mozilla se actualizo ayer, ahora si abro otra pestaña el audio si funciona ya no tengo que reiniciar el navegador. parece que tenia que ver con este bug.

Mozilla was updated yesterday, now if I open another tab the audio works, I no longer have to restart the browser. It seems that it had to do with this bug.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1841982

me di cuenta que realmente el problema ya se soluciono solo era yo que tenia un programa que y no era muy compatible(fx sound) con mozilla aunque antes estaba bien. gracias a los que trabaja en mozilla su trabajo es muy util y de los mejores para internet.

I realized that the problem was really solved, it was just me who had a program that was not very compatible (fx sound) with mozilla, although it was fine before. Thanks to those who work at Mozilla, their work is very useful and one of the best for the Internet.