Discussions
Share feedback and join product discussions
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum posts

Mozilla Connect Weekly Recap: Top-Voted Ideas (4/12-4/19)

Hey all, Happy Friday and welcome to another Weekly Recap here in the Mozilla Connect community! This post will highlight the top 10 most-voted ideas for the previous week (4/12-4/19). While some are ‘new ideas’ and others are already ‘in review’ (...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Improvements to the Firefox sidebar are on the way…

In the latest Nightly Blog post, our product team has announced some exciting work aimed at improving the sidebar experience in Firefox. To quickly summarize… We have been exploring (including listening to all your feedback and ideas here on Connect)...

Jon by Community Manager
  • 16 replies
  • 16 kudos

Share your thoughts on how you shop online!

Hello Firefox Community! I’m Joy, a member of the Firefox Product team. I’m excited to engage with you on Mozilla Connect and learn more about your experiences shopping online on Firefox. Our team is working on ways to support and enhance your online...

Upgrading your computer and moving your Firefox data

Hello, Connect community!Our team at Mozilla is trying to understand how we can make the transition from one computer to another easier for Firefox users who upgrade their devices. We would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions. What worked for yo...

asafko by Employee
  • 63 replies
  • 17 kudos

firefox 118.0

Copy and paste has disappeared many times from the right click firefox 118.0 menu

Dimitris by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Firefox issue maybe!!

Hello !! this month I noticed in firefox while I'm connected to google, several times when I go to right-click to select copy, it doesn't exist, just like the pasting!! they only come back by restarting firefox! I have the latest version and Windows1...

Dimitris by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

May fbe irefox issue!

Γεια Σας !! αυτο το μηνα παρατηρησα στον firefox ενω ειμαι συνδεμενος στην google ,αρκετες φορες οταν παω να επιλεξω με δεξι κλικ το copy δεν υπαρχει οπως και η επικοληση !! επανερχονται μονο με την επανεκινηση του firefox ! εχω την τελευταια εκδοση ...

Dimitris by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dysfunctional Calendar View

Would like to meet the folks that programmed the calendar view that only provides a very narrow horizontal slit to see the meeting details/links.  It is impossible to increase the height of the slit no matter what you try.  In fact, it is quite funny...

drchaos by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inclusion of translation feature

Thanks so much for adding the translate feature in the newest release of Firefox. Previously I would use add-ons for translation but now this looks so much better and accessible just beside the bookmark button. Kudos and keep it up!!!

Firefox 115 ESR auto-saving PDFs to Downloads folder

Firefox 115 (ESR) doesn't ask me where to save PDF downloads even though I've check "Always ask where to save files..." and selected "Open in Firefox" for .PDF files.It just auto-saves them to the Download folder and then displays them inside the bro...

My idea for more revenue, respectively more turnover

I read today that Mozilla - because of too little turnover/profit - has to cut staff.This is of course sad for the employees concerned.My idea for more revenue, respectively more turnover:- Mozilla offers cloud storage for a fee- Mozilla offers notes...

Taeb by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Version 109.0 New Extensions Icon!

Again...... STOP changing my GUI or give me a way to undo the increasingly bloated thing! Starting in version 109.0 you've now stuck some puzzle piece icon thing in my tool bar. Just STOP IT! I don't want it, I won't use it, and you've given me NO wa...

t3t4 by Making moves
  • 47 replies
  • 25 kudos
Product feedback and discussions

Give feedback and participate in meaningful conversations with the community and Mozilla employees in this discussion forum. Here are some resources to help you get started:

• Discussions Guidelines
  • Mozilla Employee-Hosted Discussions
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.