cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America's Bill Pay does not work

ipv6_fan
Making moves

After updating firefox and logging into the Bank of America web page, I tried to enter the Bill Pay section and after the browser following a set of hidden links, I was led to this page:

https://billpay-ui.bankofamerica.com/imm/BrowserPolicy/NoCookiesEnabled/8308

The content of that page is roughly as follows:

Why can't I access Bill Pay?

You might have cookies blocked or cross-site tracking prevented. Depending on what browser you're using, check your settings for these terms:

• Block third party cookies
  • Cookie tracking
  • Cross-site tracking

Make sure cookies are not blocked and cross-site tracking is enabled. Follow any additional instructions in your browser once you have adjusted these settings.

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender

I am running the latest Firefox (131.0) on Ubuntu 20.04.6. As far as I remember, loading this site did not pose a problem for me in the past few times I've used it (probably in September). I'm encountering this issue despite disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection and running without Private Mode.

I was able to access the site using Chromium 129.0.6668.89. However, as I prefer to use Firefox as part of my bill paying process, I hope you'll take the time to address this issue.

I was unable to pinpoint any specific javascript code or cookie that could lead to this issue.

0 REPLIES 0