cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 Oct 2022 very bad update !

Bil
Making moves

I have never seen a version of Firefox that poses so many problems.
I have already lost 2 hours to correct the problems caused by this update and it is not over, many things do not work yet.
It's a shame and it encourages a definitively changing browser.

3 REPLIES 3

jhmotjr
Making moves

Agreed. Latest Firefox inadvertently took multiple steps backward in progress with their latest version. Firefox has been my default browser for years until today.

jscher2000
Leader

Hi Bil, sorry to hear the update created so many problems for you. Could you describe in more detail the things that are not working?

Also, you may want to post this problem on the Mozilla Support site. They have a team of support volunteers to troubleshoot malfunctions with your currently installed version of Firefox, while this site is focused on idea submissions for future versions of Firefox (looking ahead anywhere from 8 weeks to many months). Here's a link to the new question form (for Windows/Mac/Linux): https://mzl.la/3y1vQUQ

Hello,
Various problems related to google pages, initial pages not showing when clicking on homepage, gmail pages, search engine, mail, map, trauctors, works randomly or not at all.
I saw that there was a problem with the web addresses, but I can't say which one for sure.
Already these problems, which cause me a lot of problems in use and waste a lot of time.
Of course, I thank all the people who contribute to the development of Firefox, I don't want to discourage or criticize them, but it's a shame to launch an update with so many problems.
Thank you anyway for the work done over the years.