cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Write, Reply, Reply to All in multiple accounts 102.2.2 (64 bit)

silvia
Making moves

This morning my PC updated Thunderbird to the version 102.2.2 (64 bit).

Now everytime I have to write  a new e-mail or reply to an e-mail I received if I click on the bottons: reply (or reply to all) and write a menu scrolls down asking me from which account I wish to write.

This si really a nightmare to me.... in the previous version by clicking on the bottons I could automatically write from the account I was using. In case I wanted to chnge account I could go to the arrow on the right of the botton and have the menu from which I could choose.

I know it seems a silly thing but when you master 10 accounts this is really a waste of time... is there any setting I can use or should I get back to the previous version?

Thak you so much in advance for your help. Silvia

2 REPLIES 2

wsmwk
Thunderbird Team
Thunderbird Team

It sounds like you had an add-on that provided this functionality, and that add-on no longer works in version 102.

That said, Connect is for ideas and discussion. So the better place to post problem reports and support issues is https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/new/thunderbird.

Wayne, Community Manager, Thunderbird

Thank you wemwk!!! You are right the Add-on is Identity Chooser. Why it is not disabled? In any case I will check if they are going to provide an updated version then!😉