cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows 8.1 embedded support

Sergey1
Making moves

Hello. I have received the news that you are considering to end support for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 of your mozilla product.

The fact is that I have windows 8.1 embedded and the system works fine. I don’t want to switch to the top ten, because I don’t like it and certain problems are associated with it with the browsers that I use. 11 is too crude and for me this system that I indicated is preferable. Moreover, support for this system until 2025

You do not think that even considering the suspension of support for these systems, while Microsoft support has not yet expired on windows 8.1 embedded, is a little wrong

Здравствуйте. Я узнал новость что вы рассматриваете вопрос чтобы прекратить поддержку Windows 7 и Windows 8.1 вашего продукта mozilla.

Дело в том что у меня стоит windows 8.1 embedded и система прекрасно работает. На десятку я переходить не хочу, потому что она мне не нравится и с ней связаны определенные проблемы с теми браузерами которыми я пользуюсь. 11 слишком сырая и для меня является предпочтительной данная система которую я указал. Тем более поддержка данной системы до 2025 года

Вы не считаете, что даже рассматривать вопрос о приостановке поддержки данных систем, тогда как срок поддержки Microsoft еще не истёк на windows 8.1 embedded, немного неправильно

0 REPLIES 0