cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When replying or forwarding, the wrong account is selected

Farkpoint
Making moves

Hey, guys.
My problem is this. I have three accounts. Gmail as imap and in it there are subfolders like 1, 2, to which incoming messages from list.cz are filtered, which is like pop3 and where I have both work mail and private mail.

And the problem is that I get a message on my work mail and it is moved to folder 1. Private mail is moved to folder 2. And I need that when I reply to a mail that came to the work mail, the work mail is automatically selected. When I reply to a mail that was sent to a private mail, I want the private address to be selected for the reply. But it always selects gmail instead.

Example:
zaloha@gmail.com is the mail to which my mail is stored → I do not send or receive anything from it

alpha@seznam.cz is a work email and its messages go to folder 1 which is under the gmail account

robert@seznam.cz is private mail and its messages go to folder 2 which is under the gmail account

If I want to reply to an email that came to robert@seznam.cz I need robert@seznam.cz to be the sender address and not zaloha@gmail.com

Also, if I reply to an email sent to alpha@seznam.cz I need alpha@seznam.cz to be the sender address and not zaloha@gmail.com

I was recommended an addon that can permanently set the default mail that is always selected whether I create or reply to mail. Or that when I create or reply to a mail I have to select the outgoing mail first. So the fact that when I reply to a mail I have to check which mail it came to first or set all messages to be sent from the same address is useless to me. I have not encountered this problem in any other client, whether I have Outlook or Emclient.

0 REPLIES 0