cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updated to 114.0.2 and now imbedded videos wont play....including ANYTHING on youtube

prescott66
Making moves

i updated to firefox 114.0.2 three days ago and haven't been able to play embedded videos since, not even videos on youtube....any ideas on how to fix this? or how to downgrade to an older version of firefox that still actually works?

3 REPLIES 3

pweeks
Making moves

Sorry to say, but updating has become so much of a pain in the @$$ that I don't even bother anymore.  WAY too much TROUBLE.  Generally, updates only fix previous problems that were created by fixing things that weren't broken.

Sad day for Mozilla Firefox.  Bring back Netscape!

GR1
Making moves

Yes it's impossible there is a constant stream of updates that they just make delay you on work you do or .... everyday there is an update for pc,laptop, phone etc .... and then they go..... Can someone tell us what to do to fix this video not playing? I have no addons of any type so there is no conflict there. ...... or should completely change my default browser from Firefox to ......?

prescott66
Making moves

what a suprize, another update......at least 115.0 finally fixed the embedded video issue, including youtube.  Amazing how these weekly updates tend to create more problems than they fix.  it fixes some problems, but creates new ones....you update more often than widnows or IOS, and they already update too often...why does firefox update weekly?