cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunderbird synkronisering med google kalender fejler ofte

Bo4
Making moves

Jeg synkronisere googlekalender (begge veje) men ofte sker der det, at synkroniseringen fejler med det resultat at alle kalenderaftale fjernes fra kalenderen og kan ikke ses længere.  Jeg blive derfor nødt til at gå i selve googlekalenderen online og lave en aftale og trykke synkroniser - Det samme må jeg gøre i Thunderbird og efter at have gjort det nogle gange dukker aftalerne op igen... Hvis jeg ikke gør det, ja, så synkronisere Thunderbird ikke... Hvad gør jeg?

M.v.h.
Bo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bo4
Making moves

In english:

I synchronize Google calendar (both ways) but it often happens that the synchronization fails with the result that all calendar appointments are removed from the calendar and can no longer be seen. I will therefore have to go to the google calendar itself ”online” and make an appointment and press sync - I have to do the same in Thunderbird and after doing that sometimes the appointments appear again... If I don't do that, well, then Thunderbird not syncing... What do I do?

Sincerely.
Bo4

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bo4
Making moves

In english:

I synchronize Google calendar (both ways) but it often happens that the synchronization fails with the result that all calendar appointments are removed from the calendar and can no longer be seen. I will therefore have to go to the google calendar itself ”online” and make an appointment and press sync - I have to do the same in Thunderbird and after doing that sometimes the appointments appear again... If I don't do that, well, then Thunderbird not syncing... What do I do?

Sincerely.
Bo4