cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threads in an email

BobBunker
Making moves

Is there any way to turn off this annoying "Threads" feature - it buries half of what you want to find, and is a complete nightmare...  How can I turn it off please?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Flapjack
Making moves

Hi,
If you go to

https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/email-thread-manipulation/idc-p/28039/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waW...

Give my IDEA a Thumbs Up, perhaps we can get Mozilla to give full User Thread functionality 🙂

Birdie
Making moves

I totally agree that one should be able to turn it off and/or disable it. 

When counting votes I used to be able to scroll through the replies and see all the individual votes.  Could even sort them as I filed them.  Now I have to go back one by one to manually look at the string.

priderbroke
Making moves

Thank you for reaching out. We understand your frustration with the "Threads" feature. To disable it, you can go to your email settings and look for an option to "Turn off Conversation View" or "Disable Threads." The exact steps may vary depending on the email service you are using. If you let us know which email provider you use, we can provide more specific instructions such as check fab. Feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

Check fab? What does a credit card ad have to do with getting rid of threading